Siam Niramit Show (Half Day)
NET PER PERSON : THB 1,350 (US$ 42)
Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand's arts and cultural heritage. Set in the heart of Bangkok affording convenient access by MRT, this is a must-see spectacular is performed on the gigantic stage now listed in the Guinness World Records, featuring over 150 performers with as many as 500 costumes. On top of this, enhanced special effects with the world's most advanced technology are used to produce a stimulating, very realistic and inspiring experience. This is a Journey to the Enchanted.
The Theme :
Travel back through time into the history and culture of Kingdom of Siam. You will be amazed and captivated by :
- Journey Back into history.
- Journey Beyond imagination.
- Journey Through joyous festivals.
- Come early because there are lots of activities to learn more about Thai way of life in bygone time. At Siam Niramit Bangkok , the show starts at 20.00 pm. but our gates open at 17.00 pm. for access to the restaurant and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
- Show duration is 80 minutes, without intermission.
- Siam Niramit Bangkok runs a free shuttle bus service from Thailand Cultural Centre Station (MRT)
- Please take Exit 1.
- Pickups start at 17.15 pm.
- Cycle time: roughly 15 minutes, traffic permitting.
- The service runs on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Drop-Off begin after the show ends at MRT Huay Kwang Station exit 2
- Bringing a camera in is not acceptable.
- Children under 90 cms. will be admitted free of charge if they sahred a seat with their parents.